Equality and diversity policy
CRHA will aim to help reduce the disadvantages that people experience by making our services more responsive to all communities and individual needs.
CRHA values the diversity of all communities and we want our services, facilities and resources to be accessible.
CRHA recognises that our ability to meet these diverse needs is improved by having a diverse workforce which generally reflects the population we serve, and which has the skills and understanding to achieve our objectives.
We are committed to valuing diversity in our workforce.
CRHA has a commitment to be an organisation that:
- Develops services to achieve equality and diversity in all its activities;
- Has a workforce generally reflecting the population;
- Understands how valuing diversity can improve our ability to deliver better services;
- Actively consults with all our customers to ensure the delivery of our goals;
- Supports local authorities and other bodies in the achievement of equality and diversity;
- Actively consults with different individuals and communities to ensure that services which are provided are responsive and reflect the diversity of need;
- Provides all employees with the training and development they need to enable them to achieve organisational goals;
- Provides a supportive, open environment where all employees have the opportunity to reach their full potential;
- Listens to its customers and involves them in the development of services that recognise and value diversity; and
- Believes that both customers and employees have important parts to play in making this happen.
We will apply this policy in carrying out its corporate responsibilities.
We will also seek to apply it to work undertaken for us by external consultants and contractors.
09 January 2019
Voluntary Board Member Recruitment Closing date 31st January 2019
03 December 2018
Winter Wellbeing Guides
26 September 2018
CRHA held its Annual Review and AGM on 17th September 2018