My Home Contents Insurance

Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions.

Myhome Insurance Logo Blue Yellow

Why do you need it?  If you rent a home from CRHA please note that in the event of a fire, flood or burglary your personal belongings are not covered as part of your tenancy agreement.  CRHA insure your building only!

CRHA have teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks and Great Lakes Insurance UK Limited to provide the My Home Contents Insurance scheme.   A tenants contents insurance policy designed for tenants living in social housing.

Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions.  No matter how careful you are, there's always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen.

The My Home Contents Insurance Scheme can offer you insurance for the contents of your home including cover for items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items,  jewellery  etc.

How to get further information?

Call Thistle Tenant Risks on 0345 450 7288

Alternatively, please visit for more information or to request a call back.